Land Mobile is the only monthly publication exclusively dedicated to wireless communications for businesses. Launched in 1993, this leading industry title provides practical advice, expert opinion and commentary and insightful, informative, truly authoritative editorial. It covers PMR to 5G and from short-range devices to wireless broadband. Land Mobile is unrivalled both in frequency of publication and in distribution. It is universally acknowledged as the leading source on enterprise radio communications, reflecting the ever-changing nature of the wireless industry in a topical and informative way.
What is in Land Mobile?
• Comprehensive case studies
• Expert opinion and commentary
• Exclusive executive interviews
• Practical advice and support for users of wireless communications for business
• News and detailed information on all forms of wireless communications including: PMR, M2M, satellite, cellular, broadband and other wireless devices and applications
Who reads Land Mobile?
Land Mobile‘s distribution list comprises 60 per cent end-users and their advisors and 40 per cent members of the wireless supply chain. Our readers include:
• Emergency services
• Local/national government and defence
• Business communications users
• Consultants/systems integrators
• Finance, investment and banking
• Network managers
• Principal and senior consultants
• Technical directors
• Communications officers
Land Mobile’s distribution list is continually updated. With more than 20 years' publishing experience behind us, we have a refined readership ranging from key industry decision-makers to end users.